£350 - 420 per day
6 months ago
NW, North and Central London
RC Frame and Traditional Build
6-12 Month interim contracts (day rates)
Project Manager(s) needed to complete the delivery of £15-30m new build homes projects to HA and private developer clients for a national new homes contractor
- Develop and deliver detailed construction programmes and schedules which allow accurate monitoring and reporting of progress.
- Identify quality expectations and ensure these are implemented within the Quality Plan.
- Apply all legal regulations and company requirements for managing Health and Safety.
- Secure and manage the appropriate resources to deliver the project and scheme effectively, to ensure successful delivery within project constraints.
- Ensure there is a successful and smooth handover of the project, providing support to customers and end users throughout the handover process.
- Establish a communications plan and agree accountabilities for team members.
- Motivate teams to help deliver cost-effective, high-quality customer focused outputs with zero harm.
- Experienced in Project Management with an understanding of new build residential proejcts (RC Frame or Traditional).
- Excellent client facing skills.
- Experienced in providing direction and leadership to a delivery team.
- Confident in taking responsibility for the delivery of excellent operational performance.
- Able to manage both directly employed and subcontracted resources.
- An effective communicator with a positive and engaging approach when supporting and educating the business.
- Committed to zero harm, with a good understanding of Health and Safety legislation and the application of Health and Safety systems.
- Dedicated to building an organisation which is representative of the communities we serve, offering equality of opportunities to assist in creating a diverse and an inclusive work environment.
For more information apply within or contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.