£35 - 40 per hour + + Mileage
9 months ago
My client is a forward thinking local authority based within the Hampshire region, currently looking for an interim Building Surveyor for a long term contract dealing specifically with non-housing projects and refurbishments.
Contract duration is up to 9 months, role falls inside IR35.
- Oversee a range of maintenance and refurbishment projects to a diverse property portfolio (non-housing, including Education, Leisure, Industrial and Culture buildings)
- Produce and develop capital maintenance programmes, including setting budgets and monitoring performance, SLA’s and relevant specialist contractors.
- Project manage multiple million pound projects from inception to completion
- Undertake condition Surveys where required
- Ideally you will have 2-3 years post-qualification experience and be a full Member of the Chartered Institute of Surveyors (MRICS)
- Local Authority or similar commercial Buildings experience
- Good knowledge of H&S legislation including CDM
- Proven successful project management and contracts administration of planned, cyclical and major repairs projects
If you are interested in applying for this role or require further information please contact Kieran from Build Recruitment on 07487847467 or send your CV to Kieran.email@example.com
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.