£30 - 40 per hour
21 days ago
My client is a leading provider of Social Housing within the Milton Keynes area. Currently seeking a highly experienced and qualified Building Surveyor for an on-going interim contract dealing with high profile Legal Disrepair cases and general repair works.
The role is for initially 12 weeks however due to performance there is a chance for this to be on-going for the forseeable future. This role falls within IR35 therefore only PAYE or Umbrella candidates can be consdered. Rates are competitive for highly qualified and experienced candidates.
- Provide an efficient and effective Building Surveying service, advising on technical issues and general building pathology in relation to defects within residential properties
- Project manage remedial actions, ensuring a swift and timely resolution is found
- Represent the client in Court as an expert witness or representative
- Project Manage more complex works, writing specifications for tender and management of appointed contractors.
- MCIOB or MRICS is highly desired for this role
- Experience managing Disrepair Claims within the social housing environemnt is essential
- Highly technical, with the ability to diagnose a variety of complex defects and provide sound advise relating to building pathology
- Articulate communicator, ability to write reports for senior members of staff and external stakeholders
For more information please contact Kieran from Build Recruitment on 07487847467 or send your CV to email@example.com
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.