£30 - 35 per hour
8 months ago
Interim Building Surveyor - Social Housing
£30-£35 Per Hour/ Full-Time/ Temporary
Build Recruitment are working with a leading provider of social housing based in Buckinghamshire who are looking to add a Building Surveyor to their Asset team on an interim basis.
You will be responsible for disrepair cases across the organisaiton, liaising with both external contractors and the internal Repairs & Maintenance teams.
- Provide a specialist professional repair and maintenance service utilising your qualified Surveying skills, minimising liability to housing legal disrepair claims.
- Lead on the provision of specialist advice on the selection, appointment and retention of specialist contractors (i.e. damp, structural etc.)
- Deliver professional surveys; prepare schedules and tender reports, providing recommendations on contract specifications
- To represent in court as required including giving evidence, assisting with case settlement and financial settlements
What you will need:
- Due to the nature of this role you must be minimum BSc qualified in Surveying or similar discipline
- Strong knowledge of contracts management in a maintenance environment
- Experienced in managing & monitoring budgets
- Association with a recognised professional body is highly desired (MCIOB/MRICS)
- Full flexibility to work from home with flexible hours
- Competitive rate
If you would be interested in this opportunity, please apply with your CV or get in touch with Jack Burgess at Build Recruitment.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.