£30 - 32 per hour
about 2 months ago
Interim Building Surveyor - Summary
£30-£32 Per Hour
My client is a leading provider of social housing, currently looking to hire an Interim Building Surveyor on a temporary basis within their Buckinghamshire region.
Key Responsibilities of the Interim Building Surveyor
- Management and delivery of all aspects of your major repairs against objectives for a region and in line with your budgetary accountability and control.
- To deliver the technical service that provides effective capital investment, cyclical and statutory maintenance services.
- Provide support and guidance in relation to legal disrepair cases, including writing specifications for remedials and managing cases from inception to completion
- Implement effective project and contract management disciplines including project briefs; on-site progress visits/meetings; valuations and variations; Post inspections and sign off.
- Undertake a Range of stock condition surveys to the property portfolio.
Requirements for the Interim Building Surveyor
- Technical qualification in Building Surveying or similar discipline
- Extensive experience within Repairs & Maintenance within a social housing environment
- Excellent defect diagnosis experience and all round building pathology/construction knowledge
- Knowledge of Health & Safety
- Excellent negotiator, with a good level of ICT and verbal/written communication skills
Please apply or contact Jack Burgess at Build Recruitment for further details.
Make sure you leave your name and the company name – this way your candidates can still find you. We’ll take the time to understand your career history and motivations for a new role. We’ll also take references and may ask for proof of eligibility to work in the UK. We work with a wide variety of clients in the public and private sector, and we will work with you to identify clients in which your skills, experience and personality will fit. Once we submit you for a role you will receive support and regular communication throughout the interview process.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.