£30 - 35 per hour
about 2 months ago
4 week interim cover, strong chance of further extensions for the right candidate.
£30 - £35ph (Outside of IR35) - Immediate Start
My client is a leading provider of social housing throughout Berkshire currently seeking a talented Surveyor to join immediate to cover a range of workloads.
* Assume responsibility on all aspects of an on-going project for kitchen and bathroom replacement programme
* Carry out quality inspections on-site
* Carry out pre-start inspections for forthcoming works
* Approving all variations and payments
* Provide support to the repairs call centre, providing a responsive repairs service utilising the in-house trades team (DLO)
* Assist in other areas as required, working collaboratively as part of a team
* Significant experience of managing planned maintenance programmes
* Experienced working with internal DLO's and trades teams
* Good knowledge of typical building maintenance issues
* Degree qualification within Building Surveying, CIOB or RICS (desired)
* Social Housing experience, having previously worked for a Housing Association or Council
The successful candidate will be:
* Immediately available
* Have access to a car for work purposes (mileage paid)
* Living in or have access to Maidenhead and the local area
Please apply if interested, all applications will be reviewed quickly as this is an urgent turnaround with an immediate start required.
Contact Kieran Williams at Build Recruitment for further information.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.