£25k - 30k per year
020 3176 4793
23 days ago
Due to expansion, my client currently have excellent opportunities for experienced Installation Engineers to join their specialist team. They are a unique, respected and long established business; who are leaders in their field specialising in designing and installing bespoke steel and glass structures predominantly in London and the South East for hotels, bars, restaurants and private residences.
The role is varied and includes surveying, assembly and installation of outdoor structures including retractable glass roofs and walls, pergola awnings, giant parasols and sail shades. To be successful in this role you would need experience of mechanical fitting, ground-works and construction trade related skills.
- Good knowledge of hand and electrical tools
- Physically fit
- Fast learner
- A mature can-do positive attitude
- Ability to work alone and as part of a team
- Logical, adaptable and a problem solver
- Knowledge and experience of safe working practices
- Flexibility with working hours and overnight stays
- A good command of written and spoken English
- Ability to work in an organised and efficient manner
- Carpentry / Electrical and welding skills would be an advantage but not essential
- Current CSCS card an advantage but not essential
- Full, clean UK driving licence (or equivalent)
- Living in the South London area
What's on offer:
Excellent remuneration, full training, skills development and long term prospects.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.