£40k per year
22 days ago
Information Governance Manager
Build recruitment are working in partnership with a Central London based housing association, which specialises in providing accommodation to vulnerable residents. This reputable organisation is recruiting for an experienced Information Governance Manager on a permanent basis.
- You will be the organisational lead for information governance
- Create & implement the corporate strategy, procedures and policies in line with the legal standards
- Implement GDPR and IG training for all staff & volunteers
- Oversee the organisation’s information governance framework
- Ensuring your team are managing responses to all statutory requests and information security breaches.
- Carry out best practice in managing data across the organisation
- Possess strong knowledge of the following legislation;
- Data Protection Act 2018
- General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- ISO/IEC 27001:2013 Information Security
- Possess experience of writing policies, procedures and guidance
If you are interested in applying for this role or require further information, please contact Justin from Build Recruitment on 07487794027 or send your CV to email@example.com
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.