£18 - 22 per hour
018 7224 8898
2 months ago
Industrial Electrical Engineer
DEVON REGION start date of beginning of December 2019
In conjunction with the Supervisor deliver a cost-effective finalisation of works, for the refubishment and renewal of a large scale project.
- Work as part of a dedicated multi-skilled team to deliver the appropriate service level.
- Ensure that the appropriate risk assessments are completed, and any required control measures are in place prior to carrying out tasks.
- Adopt a flexible approach and assist the team to achieve its goal.
ability to work with mineral insulated cable (FP100 or Pyro),
happy to work evenings/weekends as required – being a hospital it is 24/7 out of hours working is essential.
Experience & Skills required:
- A full valid UK driving licence
- 18th edition electirical qualification
- City and Guilds Tech 2 or equivalent.
- Extensive post qualification experience in chose discipline, predominantly in the commercial/ industrial field.
- Able to pass clearance to work / DBS already in place
- BMS/ Building environmental control systems.
If you are interested in the position please "click" apply with your most recent CV or call LEANNE @ BUILD RECRUITMENT LTD 07407802761/ 01872248898 LEANNE . RAYNER @ BUILD REC . COM
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.