£40k - 42k per year
2 months ago
Income Services Manager
Build recruitment are working with a national sized housing association, who are recruiting for an experienced Income Services Manager to effectively manage a medium sized income recovery team in a fast-paced service.
- Ensuring your team of income officers are maximising collections
- Be the team lead on reducing arrears by with creating strategies and implementing them
- Ensuring that your team of Income recovery officers provide a customer focussed, effective, responsive service
- Taking initial responsibility for the performance of your team
- To ensure your team hit targets by keeping them on track throughout the year
- Taking the lead and responsibility with any complex issues or any difficult rent arrears cases
- Regularly monitor performance and ensure that staff meet requirements and service level agreements.
- Possess relevant sector experience of arrears collections and minimising arrears
- Experience of representing organisations in court or are competently aware of the process
- Must have at least two years of working within a similar capacity ideally within the public sector
- Good knowledge of landlord and tenant law
If you are interested in applying for this role or require further information, please contact Justin from Build Recruitment on 07487794027 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.