£24 - 27 per hour
7 days ago
Income Collections Officer
Build recruitment are working with a housing provider based in Berkshire, who are recruiting for an experienced Income collections officer to effectively manage a medium sized patch in a fast-paced service.
- Ensuring your maximising collections from your patch, focussing on former & current tenant arrears.
- Ensuring the customer service and customer care is adhered to and the needs of tenants are met.
- Collaboratively working with the housing/neighbourhood and welfare teams and attending joint visits where applicable.
- To attend evictions when necessary.
- Taking the lead and responsibility with any complex issues or any difficult rent arrears cases.
- Possess relevant sector experience of arrears collections and minimising arrears
- Experience of representing organisations in court and competently aware of the process
- Must have at least two years of working within a similar capacity ideally within the public sector
- Good knowledge of landlord and tenant law
- Possess a driving licence and have access to a car
If you are interested in applying for this role or require further information, please contact Justin from Build Recruitment on 07487794027 or send your CV to email@example.com
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.