£20k per year
020 3176 4790
4 months ago
Call Operative (On-going Temp)
Hours: 8:00am -17:00pm, Monday Friday with 1-hour lunch
As a call operative, you will have the exciting opportunity to develop your customer service and organisational skills by tackling several different tasks at once. You will be working as part of a team of 12 in a call centre environment assisting the operational team to deliver a quality service to all clients including Housing Associations and Local Authorities and their residents.
Key responsibilities include:
- Arranging appointments for residents with trades people in a cost effective and organised manner
- Dealing with queries from residents, changing appointments
- Rescheduling appointments
- Logging jobs on the system
- Ordering equipment required for repairs
- Liaising with staff at customer sites keeping them up-to-date with progress information
- Resolving minor complaints at call level
- Answering payment queries from both sub contract and client
- Scanning and copying files as required for contract delivery
- 300 calls per day (40 – 50 calls per person)
- Must have Contact/Call Centre environment experience
- Must have vehicle and licence as no access to office via public transport
- Experience working in Social Housing is desirable but not essential
- Experience using systems such as ROCC/Opt-time/DRS/Northgate are desirable for this position.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.