£16.00 - 17.29 per hour
4 days ago
Our client has approached us looking for a mechanical maintenance engineer to cover a number of sites in the Ealing area to begin as soon as possible on a tempoary basis with a permenant opportunity there for the successful candidate.
Monday - Friday 08:00 - 17:00
Must have experience working in commercial buldings. Must have City and Guilds or Level 3 equivilent in Mechanical Engineering.
- To work autonomously as a mobile engineer, performing a range of activities to ensure the safe and efficient operation of a range of building assets and equipment within Ealing.
- To deliver a reactive and proactive service across various locations throughout the Borough.
- Work in line with customers’ needs as required, including evening, weekends and covering an on-call roster.
- Be responsible for the safe and efficient maintenance of all Mechanical assets and equipment, including Water systems (internal and external), Heating systems, electric motors, Electric pumps, BMS systems fault diagnosis, AHU maintenance and other building related items when necessary
- To independently conduct planned maintenance to mechanical water, heating and gas systems and appliances including plant, controls, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) systems.
- Commission and decommission commercial building equipment and plant, ensuring adequate testing prior to work completion.
- Operate machines, test equipment and building plant equipment and power tools including drills, grinders, etc.
- Maintain good relations with all stakeholders including providing excellent customer service through assessment of customer need, meeting quality standards for services.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.