£25.5k per year + travel once per week
16 days ago
£25500 plus 1 day a week travel in to London expenses.
The role is based 4 days a week in Ruislip and 1 day a week in London at a customers site. Travel in to London will be paid.
Our client who has a great history of success and specialise within over 15+ industries has approached Build Recruitment in order to support them finding an experienced contract support for one of their commercial contracts. The ideal candidate will be somebody who has experience working in this positon before for a FM company being familiar with the technical side of things. They are looking for a contract support to begin work as soon as possible on a temporary basis with the potential of going permanent depending on how you get on if successful. As stated above you must be able to travel into their London office once a week.
- Reporting any absences/lateness of engineers to the Contract Manager
- Deal with call outs and overnight issue’s and ensure completion of job and relay updates to customers and Contract Manager
- Manage call out rota’s and weekend works
- Raise quotes from customers with accompanying purchase orders, ensuring the required labour is allocated
- Book engineers onto site by liaising with Customers
- Plan engineer’s jobs for the following days’ work, communicating this to relevant parties
- Assign subcontractors and provide confirmation of their attendance to site
- Ensure all job updates are relayed clearly back to the customer, through liaison with engineers
- Updates on web portals
- Prepare all monthly customer valuations and site / customer specific invoicing schedules
- Prepare reports of completed jobs as ‘ready to invoice’, and send in correct format to billing clerks
- Review PPMs, assign and book in with customers for site access (with relevant subcontractor liaison)
- Answer switchboard calls and respond to general queries in a timely manner
- Provide administrative cover during absences and break periods (incl external site based admin)
- Review helpdesk in-box regularly throughout the day
- Prepare manual and automated reports, incorporating excel, pdf documents and tables/graphs for the Contract Manager
- Chase purchase orders daily and ensure prompt delivery of parts for works
- Return any unwanted parts back to suppliers for credit
- Ensure customer satisfaction is high and internal dashboards (ARC Etc) is utilised
- Provide a daily handover to OOHs team, informing ‘out of hours’ of ongoing jobs that were not completed during dayshift
- Attend weekly meetings with the Contract Manager to review active jobs
- Attend monthly meetings with the Contract Manager and PPM controller to ensure all jobs are being completed efficiently.
- Monthly reporting on call out, overtime and sickness
- Adhoc duties – Supporting engineering supervisors and contract managers with various engineer & H&S
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.