£25k - 32k per year
9 days ago
Build Recruitment are currently working on behalf of a large service provider who are looking for a Contract Support to join their team.
The main feature of this role will be to provide support to the Contract and Operations Manager as well as the Finance team and to ensure exceptional customer service and to contribute to the continued growth and success of the contract you are working on.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Providing support to the client and answer calls and emails in a professional and timely manner.
- Determine the nature, priority of faults based on information provided by the client.
- Liaise closely with site teams and head office, ensuring accurate processing of quotations and purchase orders.
- Raising invoices and dealing with Epermits.
- Managing the supply chain and drive them to attend within required SLA’s.
- Dealing with engineering team to ensure they attend to all callouts.
- To obtain a good understanding of the contract and ensure that all work is carried out in accordance with the contract.
- Actively identify and implement innovation across the contract to enhance performance and continue to meet client expectations.
- Monitoring calls received from the customer through to call completion and updating records.
- Manage system on site including PPM records, reactives and reporting.
- Effective communication with all levels of internal teams and external customers.
- Familiar with daily operations and the specific scope of the contract.
- Undertake any other duties as requested by the Contract Manager, Lead Contract Support, or Finance & Contract Support Manager.
- Good basic education to GCSE (or equivalent standard), which will include an English and Maths qualification.
- Very proficient in the use of Outlook, Word, Excel, Access, and Excel skills.
- Experience of using CAFM systems including Dynamics, Concept, Maximo.
- Experience of a similar customer facing role.
- Well-developed communication skills enabling the individual to work with Senior Managers, clients, suppliers, and staff of all levels and abilities.
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Able to work systematically and use your own initiative.
- Able to work on more than one task at any given time.
- Must demonstrate strong interpersonal skills and be able to work as part of a team as well as independently.
- Monday – Friday
- Must be London based
- £28k-£32k per Annum
- Dealing with a large national contract.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.