£60k - 70k per year + pension, healthcare, bonus
3 months ago
Engineering Manager – BMS and HVAC
£60-65k (negotiable for the right person)
Build Recruitment are delighted to be partnering with a high-profile Luxury Brand in central London to source a permanent Engineering Manager (BMS and HVAC).
The Engineering Manager will report to the Senior Engineering Manager, you will be responsible for the day-to-day operations of mechanical installations, including plumbing, public health, sprinkler / hydrant, chilled water and LTHW systems.
The Engineering Manager will provide a key role in the continued provision of Building Services across this iconic site, you will provide a peer engineering overview of all BMS and HVAC projects undertaken within the main site and linked buildings, ensuring correctness of design, installation, commissioning, and record documentation.
Key Responsibilities for the Engineering Manager:
- Responsible for the day-to-day operations of HVAC / BMS installations, including control panels, air handling plant, chillers, pumps, motorised dampers, control valves, fan coil units and associated equipment.
- To provide a peer engineering overview of all BMS and HVAC projects undertaken within the store and linked buildings, ensuring correctness of design, installation, commissioning, and record documentation.
- To Ensure the HVAC and BMS are kept maintained too current guidelines and Regulations.
- Manage the BMS vendor, on matters relating to: system maintenance, enhancements or modifications.
- Manage a team of Principal Technicians and HVAC / BMS Technicians in the day to day running and maintenance of systems both Night and Day Shifts.
- To manage and actively support the day-to-day planned and reactive maintenance programme and develop plans for future works.
- To develop and lead a resilient Specialist Service Provider team to help ensure services are delivered.
- To develop/implement a strategy for improving the efficiency and resilience of the HVAC and BMS Services.
A relevant qualification aligned with Building Services Engineering is essential.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.