City of London
£40k per year
4 months ago
HVAP Electrical Maintenance Engineer | Liverpool Street, London | £40,000 + Package
Are you an experienced Electrically biased maintenance engineer? Do you hold a current or expired HVAP certificate? Are you looking to come away from shift within critical environments?
I am currently recruiting for a Electrical maintenance engineer to work in a commercial premises on a critical site near Liverpool Street Station. This is a critical environment and this engineer must have strong experience with HV, ie: switching, shutdowns, schedules etc
This person must be electrically qualified but will be expected to carry out basic mechanical / building services duties ie: filter changes & belt changes on Air Handling Units / Fan Coil Units, other general plant checks and etc.
- £40,000 basic salary
- Monday - Friday 08:00 - 17:00
- Corporate / Critical environment
- Landlord and Tenant contracts on site but you will be on the landlord team
- Company pension
- Overtime available
- Working in a high end environment
- City and Guilds Level 3 (Electrical)
- High Voltage Authorised Person (Current Ticket) - desirable
- Strong understanding of commercial plant equipment
- Able to work the hours advertised
- Must have experience within a commercial environment
If you would be interested in having a chat in further detail then please submit your CV.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.