£25k - 30k per year
018 7224 8898
20 days ago
Build Recruitment SW Ltd are pleased to be supporting a construction contractor with a permanent opportunity starting mid November:
this role is based within a COVID-19 secure working environment and a fully supportive team based in Newquay if you have a office manager / HR back ground or used to the fast paced environment of a construction company then your our person of interest and we are keen to talk to people with a can do attitude.
• Monthly payroll administration, including collating payroll data, issuing payroll cut-off information to management, data-entry of information onto payroll system and submission of final payment details to Finance for payment, in line with relevant cut-off dates
• Ensuring payroll is administered in accordance with company processes and controls with a 100% accuracy target
• Administer accurately the payments for furloughed employees including variations within the month
• Main point of contact for all payroll related queries, ensuring these are dealt with efficiently, in a timely manner and to accurate calculations
• Update the payroll system monthly in accordance with changes that are applicable to deductions for increased benefits in line with the Company offering of private medical insurance• Calculate accurately daily and hourly rates for overtime and zero hour contract workers (via timesheets and overtime sheets) to ensure that pay is administered within the month of activity• Run regular payroll reports • Submission of timely pay advice notices on the relevant HR/Payroll portal • Produce all end of year payroll documents • Administer annual P11D submissions accurately and on time • Produce annual P60s and P45s for all staff leavers accurately • Preparation for the annual Company audit in relation to payroll documentation • Inputting new starter details on the HR/Payroll system • Liaising with Government bodies and keeping up to date with new payroll legislation and compliance and ensure changes are managed efficiently in the systems • Identifying areas where improvements can be made and suitable recommendations towards changing the payroll procedures are put forward for consideration • Production of regular reports to a high standard of accuracy and presentation when required The Successful Applicant • Qualified with CIPP and/or equivalent • Recent, proven experience in Sage 50 Payroll • Pension auto-enrolment and management of company pension scheme • Excellent attention to detail and high standard of accuracy, numeracy and literacy essential • Ability to work with a confidential manner • Good MS Office Skills, with particularly high standard of Excel. Proficiency in Word and PowerPoint. • Good organisational skills with the ability to prioritise conflicting tasks and execute work in hand to a high standard • Previous Payroll, Benefits, Reward, Compensation & Pension work (under UK legal and tax framework)
What's on Offer £25,000 - £30,000 + Benefits
if you have a office manager / HR back ground or used to the fast paced environment of a construction company then please do call Leanne at Build Recruitment SW ltd on 07407802761 / 01872248898 or CLICK apply and submit your latest cv and one of our dedicated consultants will call you back.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.