£40k - 50k per year
12 days ago
Build Recruitment are currently working with a leading contractor based in Wokingham for a HR Manager on a part time permanent contract.
Part Time - 3 days a week.
Role & Responsibilities
- Developing, advising and implementing HR processes in align with the business strategy
- Dealing with recruitment needs within the business
- Advising and dealing with legal personnel cases
- People Performance Management
- Managing 2 x HR Assistants
- Background working within HR at a management level.
- Previous experience dealing with legal personnel cases and extensive knowledge on legal advise.
- Strong leadership and influencing skills
- Strong knowledge on GPDR
If this role is something that you would be interested in, then please apply or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.