£26 - 30 per hour
about 1 month ago
Housing Team Leader
Build recruitment are working with a Central London based housing association, who are searching for an experienced Housing Team leader, to manage a team of front-line Housing officers. This position is initially on an interim basis of 6 months, with scope for the role to go permanent.
- Effectively manage & lead your team of officers, by being the operational lead
- Working with the Area Housing Manager assisting with any complex issues that may arise
- You will be responsible for the lettings, voids, and tenancy on your patch
- Be the first available point of contact, in order to provide assistance & advice
- Deal with any complex ASB cases, in partnership with the police and other external stakeholders
- Liaise closely with the repairs contract manager to ensure collaborative working between the neighbourhood team & repairs.
- Available to start at short notice
- Possess at least 3 years of working experience in a position within this capacity within the public sector
- Previous experience of managing a small team of officers & support staff
- Possess a Driving license & have access to a car
- Good knowledge of the housing legislation
If you are interested in applying for this role or require further information, please contact Justin from Build Recruitment on 07487794027 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.