£20k - 24k per year
18 days ago
Housing Repair Planner
Permanent Repairs Planner vacancy available, working for a housing maintenance contractor.
The right candidate will have a track record of working in a fast paced role within the housing maintenance/repairs sector along with scheduling works and planning experiences.
These will consist of the below:
- Take incoming calls from tenants and local authorities regarding the repairs and maintenance on their properties
- Book and change appointments with the tenants and engineers
- Allocate the jobs to the relevant engineers
- Give accurate estimations on time frames in which the works need to be carried out
- Manage the operatives diaries and chase up to make sure all jobs are being completed
- Action engineers timesheets/holidays
- Scheduling follow up works
- Liaise with the internal department
- Liaising with suppliers for prompt delivery of parts
- Producing daily and weekly reports
Use of Northgate/DRS/Impact/Opti-Time systems will be of good use to this position.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.