£22 - 26 per hour
about 2 months ago
Housing Options Officer
Build recruitment are working with a local authority based in London, who are recruiting for a Housing Options Officer on an interim basis.
- Assist clients facing homelessness and ensure they are helped appropriately and given housing advice.
- Preventing homelessness and resolving housing difficulties by providing housing options advice
- Create Personalised Housing Plans for vulnerable clients under the Homeless Reduction Act 2017
- Managing a caseload from initial interview to making Section 184 descisions.
- Carry out enquiries to understand what duties are owed by the client
- Case work experience within the homelessness
- Possess at least 2 years of working experience in a position within this capacity
- Up to date with and have an in-depth working knowledge of current housing & Homelessness law and legislation
- Possess a Driving license & have access to a car (Essential)
If you are interested in applying for this role or require further information, please contact Justin from Build Recruitment on 07487794027 or send your CV to email@example.com
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.