City of London
£20 - 22 per hour
3 months ago
Build recruitment are working with a London based Housing Association, who are recruiting for a Housing Officer on a temporary basis to effectively manage a patch of properties.
- Effectively manage your patch of properties by assisting with any issues that may arise
- You will be responsible for the estate management and tenancy issues on your patch
- Carry out regular tenancy visits
- Work collaboratively with internal and external departments
- Possess at least 2 years of working experience in a position within this capacity within the public sector
- Be available to start immedaitely or witihn a week notice
- Good knowledge of the housing legislation
- Experience of holding a resident facing role and experience of dealing with tenancy issues
If you are interested in applying for this role or require further information, please contact Megan at Build Recruitment or send your CV to email@example.com
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.