£45k - 50k per year
5 months ago
Build recruitment are working with a North West based housing association, who are recruiting for an experienced Housing Manager to effectively manage a large sized team in a busy service
- Delivering high quality housing management services by ensuring the service is both customer service focused and provides value for money
- Ensuring that your team of Housing Officers provide an effective, responsive service
- Taking initial responsibility for dealing with complaints from tenants and internal stakeholders
- Working in partnership with a variety of external agencies to encourage and support client engagement in the community
- Assisting the team with any complex issues and providing them with advice on how to deal with them
- Leading on implementing new policies and procedures
- Possess strong experience of managing a high paced team
- Must have at least five years of working within the public sector and this position
- Excellent knowledge of the housing legislation.
If you are interested in applying for this role or require further information, please contact Justin from Build Recruitment on 07487794027 or send your CV to email@example.com
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.