£40k - 50k per year
22 days ago
Housing Development Manager
Build recruitment are working with a London based housing provider, who are recruiting for a Housing Development Manager to expand their growing & busy team. My client is considering candidates who are looking for a step up and happy to support this with on hand training and resources.
· Be the lead for submissions of bids to Homes England & GLA.
· To effectively manage a portfolio of projects
· Successfully manage the administration of direct grant allocated schemes
· Plan development schemes from inception to completion.
· Implement & negotiate commercial & legal agreements; JV & section 106 agreements.
· Hold previous experience in a similar role or junior role
· Previously work for a public sector body specifically dealing with development manager for a Housing Association or other similar business delivering high quality development schemes
· Strong knowledge of planning requirements, procurement methods and construction delivery
· Previous experience of appraising new build developments
If you are interested in applying for this role or require further information, please contact Justin from Build Recruitment on 07487794027 or send your CV to email@example.com
"Shared ownership" and ("sales manager" or "Marketing manager" or "Lettings Manager")
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.