City of London
£14 - 16 per hour
about 2 months ago
Build Recruitment are currently working with a leading Housing provider in London to recruit for a Housing Assistant. The role is a Temporary to Permanent Contract.
You must be immediately available or have a 1 week notice period.
- To provide administrative support to the area housing management team, in the delivery of customer focused service.
- You will be dealing with estates, tenancy management and housing related support.
- Dealing with telephone enquiries from tenants in respect to their rent accounts and Service Charges.
- Monitoring rent accounts and taking up appropriate recovery action where accounts are in arrears, under the supervision of the Housing Manager.
- Previous experience in the same or similar role within Social Housing
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong communication skills
If you would like to apply for this role, please submit your CV or please email your CV over to firstname.lastname@example.org
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.