£11 - 12 per hour
020 3176 4790
2 months ago
Administrator - Supported Housing (12 week contract)
Location: London Bridge
Hours and breaks: 9-5.30 and 1 hour break (flexible working hours available)
To ensure the delivery of high quality and effective administration service to the Supported Housing department. Provide a professional, consistent and courteous service to clients of the Association and external agencies.
• To provide a secretarial service to Head of Service and Older Peoples Service, including typing correspondence and reports, mail merging letters, scheduling meetings, minute taking, preparing information packs, liaising with other departments, filing, archiving, photocopying and any other ad-hoc administrative tasks that the team may require support with.
• To support the delivery of core administrative functions such as equipment ordering, sickness absence returns, tracking annual leave, invoice coding, electronic filing, complaints and compliance certification.
• To arrange meetings, both internal and external, as requested, ensuring agendas, supporting information be issued to participants in advance and arranging facilities.
• To prepare and provide statistical information/returns on behalf of contract Managers and other team Managers as requested.
• To receive tenant queries, attempt to deal with what they can answer and direct to the appropriate person where they cannot.
• To maintain the highest level of confidentiality and professionalism to customers.
• Carry out other ad-hoc duties as may be necessary from time to time and assist the rest of the administrative team during busier periods.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.