£28k - 32k per year
020 3176 4790
about 1 month ago
A family in Essex is seeking a Full Time Nanny Housekeeper to help them with their household and look after their toddler and school-aged child. The family is ideally looking for someone who can cook simple and healthy dishes for the children. The right candidate must be kind but firm. Previous experience in a similar role before is crucial.
The Nanny Housekeeper will be required to work Monday to Saturday, full time with flexibility for occasional babysitting. Someone who is confident with children and also with the housekeeping as well as punctual and very reliable is needed.
The Nanny Housekeeper will be responsible for
- keeping the kitchen clean at all times,
- mopping the floor,
- cleaning the cupboard,
- doing laundry and ironing,
- organising their clothes,
- washing the dishes,
- cooking simple dishes for the family if needed,
- and maintaining a clean and tidy environment for the family.
Some nanny and nursery duties will also be required such as
- changing nappies and cleaning and sterilising bottles for the little one,
- washing and dressing the children,
- playing with them,
- arranging age-appropriate activities,
- taking them to various playdates,
- preparing them for bed and reading them stories.
The family would like someone to start in January. To learn more about this role, please apply and a consultant will contact you with more information.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.