9 months ago
Build recruitment are working with a Local authority, who are recruiting for a Homeownership Officer to join their busy service on an initial temporary basis with a potential to go permanent.
- Effectively manage your patch of leasehold and private tenanted properties.
- Quickly resolve all leasehold issues that may arise.
- Become the main point of contact for all leaseholders and private rented tenants, providing an on-hand service.
- Work in conjunction with the asset management team to undertake section 20 consultations for planned investment works.
- Possess at least 3 years of experience working with leasehold property management
- Excellent understanding of section 20 consultation
- Ideally Possess a Driving license & have access to a car
- Good knowledge of the leasehold law
If you are interested in applying for this role or require further information, please contact Justin from Build Recruitment on 07487794027 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.