£16.48 - 21.00 per hour
0203 176 4790
14 days ago
Supporting the Homeowner Sale Services team to achieve ambitious targets by assisting in all aspects of leasehold sales products
As a Homeowner Sales Services officer for Peabody, you will be a motivated and be comfortable working toward completion targets. You will primarily be dealing with customer enquires via, email and phone. You will be supporting the tenant sales team dealing with Right to Buy and Right to Acquire applications , responding to queries within statutory guidelines
Purpose of Role:
To contribute to the housing Associations goals for growth through the range of products facilitated by the Homeowner Sales Services team. This will be working predominantly on Tenant Sales and assisting in Resales and staircasing when required
You will be responsible for delivering consistently outstanding customer service to both Peabody residents and all stakeholders
- To develop and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders in order to support our customers.
- To assess clients' needs to ensure effective service delivery.
- To advise and support our tenants and leaseholders in resolving their queries and issues, ensuring that their expectations are managed and proactive resolutions are identified.
- To update and maintain systems/ records to ensure that information/data is kept up to date and accurate and that KPI's are met.
- To ensure that all policies and procedures are adhered to so that consistent and standard practice is achieved across the organisation.
- To follow Peabody Health and Safety policies and procedures to ensure, as far as is practicable, your own safety and that of others in the workplace. You may be required to undertake specific Health and Safety roles such as Fire Warden or First Aider as part of your role
- To have a thorough knowledge of Right to buy, Right to Acquire as well as some resales and staircasing experience to be able work collaboratively with the Newbuild Sales and Marketing teams
- To support the department with customer eligibility enquires, application queries and any other duties required
- Build and proactively manage relationships with key teams and departments in the organisation
- To provide first class customer service to all customers and stakeholders
- Respond to emails and enquiries and answer telephone calls in a manner that promotes a professional image of the company and its services. Maintain a good basic knowledge to ensure all information provided is accurate.
- To respond to accounts and purchase order queries for all Homeowner sales services
- To follow procedures and timescales to contribute towards achieving sales income within prescribed targets through liaison with third parties including solicitors, mortgage advisors, internal and external stakeholders and tenants
- Maintain buyer records through effective and consistent data management. Taking responsibility for the administration and record-keeping of all legal documents, following the appropriate procedures
- Supporting the tenant sales team by assisting with sales transactions, preparing offer letters and accompanying information and acting as an office-based liaison point for customers.
- To assist with sales progression by liaising with customers, solicitors, financial advisers and surveyors as appropriate
- Support the Homeowner Sales Services Executives to ensuring a first-class customer journey which should continue throughout the sales process.
- Assist HOSS and general sales team with open days and events, occasionally at weekends or evenings when required
- Maintain all reservation payment records for Homeowner Sales Services and produce monthly reconciliation reports.
- Ensure the sales procedures through liaison with third parties including solicitors, mortgage advisors, internal and external stakeholders
- Deliver performance standards and targets in line with departmental service plans and Peabody Corporate objectives
- Ensure full compliance with all regulatory, statutory and internal requirements to minimise risk to the business and its' stakeholders.
- Ensure all customers receive excellent customer service throughout the sales process
- Maintain update and create accurate records, files, spreadsheets for each scheme. Notify all departments and individuals internally and externally of sales transactions as required.
- Create and process scheme specific purchase orders and update the master budget ensuring information is up to date and accurate.
- Administer and help generate reports for the Homeowner Sales Services team as required
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.