£28k - 33k per year
0203 176 4790
5 months ago
Peabody Housing Association in London, one of the city's oldest and largest, owns and manages around 55000 homes in London and the south east. Following a department restructure there are a number of permanent vacancies in Facilities Management Department.
Purpose of the role:
The Facilities Helpdesk Supervisor will be responsible for managing service requests and incidents raised to the Helpdesk function and liaising with the respective Facilities team member and contractors to ensure reactive and planned works are completed in adherence to our internal and external SLA’s. The Helpdesk Supervisor will be responsible for all first line escalations and the handling of more complex tasks, prioritisation of workload, assisting in the development of process and procedure, training, resolving complaints and ensuring works are managed effectively from start to finish whilst keeping all parties informed in regards to status.
Key result areas:
- Provide a first line of escalation for internal and external customers/contractors for planned and reactive tasks. Ensuring effective communication at all times and ensuring requests are dealt with effectively and in a timely manner.
- Assist in the resolution of customer complaints by investigating cause and effect and ensuring customer satisfaction where appropriate;
- Take ownership of service requests through the helpdesk and be responsible for ensuring all works are logged correctly, tracked and managed effectively ensuring customer care is maintained at all times.
- Approve the change of status on open complex jobs, chasing contractors for both delivery dates for parts and service completion sheets and updating customers as required. Using in-house for emergencies and approved agencies for cover arrangements.
- Raising purchase orders/numbers in line with the jobs being raised ensuring agreed costs are adhered to and passed for authorisation/payment. Ensuring all invoicing queries are dealt with and closed off. For the beginning of Financial year all standing value based purchase orders are raised and provided to relevant contractors.
- Ensuring works are diarised and contractors access has been requested.
- Providing report data from service desk to Business Support Manager for collation with monthly report pack including contractor service failings and red, amber, green items for service level agreement.
- Assist through the helpdesk function the reactive staff cover for reception and facilities staff as required.
- Draft and send office communications as required through all email user account or intranet articles.
- Ensure that staff are trained on the use of CAFM systems;
- Assist in the development of process and procedure in the use of CAFM and Helpdesk operations
- Support in business continuity planning and disaster recovery.
- To provide a level of support to the business support function in its entirety as and when required.
Key performance indicators
- Facilities service tickets managed and closed in line with the FM SLA’s met or exceeded.
- Building facilities in a presentable manner at all times.
- Good working relationship and reputation with stakeholders
- Facilities operation supported and escalated matters kept to a minimum.
- A good understanding of statutory regulations and approved codes of practice (ACOP); Fire, Legionella, Asbestos, Gas, Electricity et al;
- Experience working in a similar role, in a Helpdesk function supporting and operational service line
- Stakeholder management experience.
- Experience of dealing with Facilities Management delivered through a mixed economy of in-house and outsourced provision;
- Being fully conversant with Health & Safety legislation;
Education / Qualifications:
- Membership with BIFM
The closing date for applications is Weds 4th July at 5pm. Interviews will take place WC 9th July. Please contact Tamara Barnard on 0203 1764790 or submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Build Recruitment has been exclusively retained for this campaign. All direct and third applications will be forwarded to Build Recruitment.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.