£25k - 28k per year
about 1 month ago
Build Recruitment provides specialist recruitment services, supplying quality candidates on a temporary or permanent basis to leading organisations throughout the built environment – from executive to operative level.
We are currently working with a leading facilities company to appoint a Helpdesk Supervisor based in Swansea. The perfect candidate will be hungry to develop and will bring a good amount of experience in a helpdesk management role, specifically within a facilities company
The purpose of the Helpdesk Supervisor will be to manage the helpdesk system as well as ensuring all contractors and engineers are supervised on site. As a Helpdesk Supervisor, you will also be responsible for compiling quotes, booking in jobs on the concept system, compiling RAMS, ensuring works are carried out, whilst keeping up to date with KPI’s and SLAs.
Day to Day
- To accurately record and maintain all information necessary to give accurate planning schedules, resolving client, operational and commercial queries relating to planned maintenance.
Collate and process timesheets weekly.
Approve and respond to purchase orders and quotes
- To develop and maintain a good understanding of the core concept application, the facilities management services provided to customers, and all relevant processes and procedures.
- Experience of working in a busy office environment
- Excellent administration skills
- Highly organised with attention to detail
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Able to work on own initiative and manage own workload
- Relevant experience in a similar role
Please apply or contact Elliot Cariss Smith at Build Recruitment if the role of Helpdesk Supervisor is something of interest.
We’ll take the time to understand your career history and motivations for a new role. We’ll also take references and may ask for proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
We work with a wide variety of clients in the public and private sector, and we will work with you to identify clients in which your skills, experience and personality will fit. Once we submit you for a role you will receive support and regular communication throughout the interview process.
From there our commitment to you is all about being your career partner. We’ll identify suitable jobs, provide support, and career guidance and even provide regular salary benchmarking.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.