£25k - 27.5k per year
6 months ago
Build Recruitment are working with a Facilities Services provider to make the key appointment of a HelpDesk supervisor working on a busy university campus.
The purpose of the HelpDesk supervisor will be to to lead the helpdesk team to ensure excellent service delivery of the Helpdesk across the estates with a key focus on compliance and chargeable works. You will be responsible for ensuring all Helpdesk requests are dealt with, logged, and proactively followed through to completion in accordance with the specified KPIs. You will be customer-focused and motivated to ensure that the Helpdesk team meets and exceeds customer needs every day.
- Lead and manage the Helpdesk team to ensure that they clearly understand and take ownership of their area of responsibility, proactively respond to client requests to deliver an efficient and responsive service, and manage performance as necessary
- Ensure all jobs and feedback is logged on the CAFM system, actively monitor all open jobs, ensure all jobs are allocated correctly to engineers, conduct as needed status updates, and manage through to completion.
- Ensure that critical issues are reported, escalated, and communicated to the Tenon management team and client as necessary
- Assist with the preparation of the monthly compliance and KPIs reports and provide commentary on opportunities and risks identified/highlighted, attend customer meetings as required
- Assist with the distribution of CAFM reports to support the monthly client meetings
- Ensure that chargeable works process is kept up-to-date
If the role of HelpDesk coordinator is of interest to you, please do get in touch.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.