£8 - 11 per hour
0203 176 4790
6 months ago
We require a TEMPORARY HELPDESK OPERATOR for a Facilities Management client to work within a hospital in Bristol.
The role is to start asap and Facilities Helpdesk experience is required.
- Handling inbound and outbound calls
- Dealing with queries and complaints quickly and efficiently
- Working on Maximo to schedule jobs
- Dealing with Invoices/ Raising purchase orders
- Preparing and submitting quotations and distributing reports.
- Liaising with subcontractor and engineers
- Collate operations data as directed by managers.
- Chase quotes and input timesheets on a weekly basis.
- Compiling and sending out technician reports via email/PDA.
- Provide service to internal and external clients.
- Ensuring any relevant calls are transferred to the relevant department/team
- Logging jobs and allocating work to engineers
- Prioritising work as appropriate and efficiently
- Generic administration duties
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.