£32k - 42k per year
2 months ago
Helpdesk Operations Manager
An exciting opportunity has come up for an experienced Helpdesk Manager to manager a large facilities team. The Helpdesk Manager will be responsible for looking after a team of coordinators. The role will involve monitoring and setting KPI's to ensure the team leaders and operatives are performing.
- The Helpdesk Operations Manager will be responsible for the operational management of the helpdesk
- Responsible for monitoring KPI's and providing appropriate support
- As Helpdesk Manager you will be responsible for the continuous professional development of staff
- Liaise with other departments to resolve any issues
- Reporting back to management on the operations, problems and budgets
Skills and Experience
- The Helpdesk Operations Manager will be need experience of managing a team in a call centre environment
- Experience in improvements and influencing changes in a call centre environment
- Facilities Management knowledge including CAFM or similar software
- Strong telephone communication skills
- Highly organised
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.