£35k - 43k per year
about 2 months ago
Build Recruitment provides specialist recruitment services, supplying quality candidates on a temporary or permanent basis to leading organisations throughout the built environment – from executive to operative level.
We are currently working with a leading facilities company to appoint a Helpdesk Manager based in London. The perfect candidate will be hungry to develop and will bring a good amount of experience in a facilities helpdesk management role.
The purpose of the Helpdesk Manager will be to manage the helpdesk system as well as ensuring all contractors and engineers are supervised on site. As a helpdesk manager, you will also be responsible for booking in jobs on the Planon system and have good knowledge about this system. It is a temp position for three months, but this could be extended of the candidate does well in the role.
Day to Day
- Lead and manage the Helpdesk team to ensure that they clearly understand and take ownership of their area of responsibility, proactively respond to client requests to deliver an efficient and responsive service, and manage performance as necessary
- Ensure all jobs and feedback is logged on the CAFM system, actively monitor all open jobs, ensure all jobs are allocated correctly to engineers, conduct as needed status updates, and manage through to completion.
- Ensure that critical issues are reported, escalated, and communicated to the Tenon management team and client as necessary
- Assist with the preparation of the monthly compliance and KPIs reports and provide commentary on opportunities and risks identified/highlighted, attend customer meetings as required
- Assist with the distribution of CAFM reports to support the monthly client meetings
- Ensure that chargeable works process is kept up-to-date
- If the role of HelpDesk coordinator is of interest to you, please do get in touch.
- Experience of working in a busy office environment
- Excellent administration skills
- Highly organised with attention to detail
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Able to work on own initiative and manage own workload
- Relevant experience in a similar role
- Good understanding of Planon system
Please apply or contact Elliot Cariss Smith at Build Recruitment if the role of Help Desk manager is something of interest.
We’ll take the time to understand your career history and motivations for a new role. We’ll also take references and may ask for proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
We work with a wide variety of clients in the public and private sector, and we will work with you to identify clients in which your skills, experience and personality will fit. Once we submit you for a role you will receive support and regular communication throughout the interview process.
From there our commitment to you is all about being your career partner. We’ll identify suitable jobs, provide support, and career guidance and even provide regular salary benchmarking.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.