£22k - 27k per year
020 3176 4790
2 months ago
A helpdesk coordinator position has become available with an immediate start, my clients are a large maintenance service provider in the facilities management industry. The role for the help desk coordinator is based in Ware.
The candidate will be a self-motivated and enthusiastic worker with excellent communication skills and a confident telephone manner.
The salary for the helpdesk coordinator is dependent on the candidate.
Responsibilities of the helpdesk:
Qualifications or Required Experience:
- Knowledge and experience of Microsoft Excel, Outlook and Word is essential.
- Ensure an excellent customer service delivery experience.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- The effective coordination of engineers and subcontractors – managing and planning in work, using a diary system.
- Previous Helpdesk experience.
- Previous knowledge and/or use of in-house databases for data collection and reporting, CAFM - - -
- Previous knowledge and experience in call logging and the creation of purchase orders.
If you would like to apply for this role please apply now, I look forward to speaking with you.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.