£25k per year
19 days ago
Build Recruitment is working with a renowned building services company looking for a Helpdesk Coordinator to join their team in the center of London. The role is available immediately, it will provide an exciting opportunity for someone who is admin-focused and wishes to progress within facilities.
The purpose of the role will be to deal with all engineer PPM's ensuring all building jobs are updated in a timely and professional manner. You will be dealing with helpdesk work requests on the phone and via email as well as creating reports to feedback to the client.
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Able to positively contribute to the team’s success and delivery of Planned works;
- Knowledge within the Facilities Maintenance sector and systems of operation;
- Previous experience in a similar role;
- Knowledge and previous experience of Microsoft office packages especially Microsoft Excel;
- Excellent communication skills;
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.