£30k - 40k per year
0203 176 4790
2 days ago
A fantastic opportunity to join a large Public Sector organisation to work within the Estates and Facilities department.
The responsibilities for Helpdesk & Compliance role:
- Liaise with sub-contractors, key stakeholders, suppliers and internal business partners (HR, Procurement, and Commercial).
- Ensure compliance with Health & Safety, Quality Assurance and Environment and highlight potential requirements.
- Follow-up status of high priority works-in-progress and ensure the customer contact is fully informed.
- Ensure that the database is fully maintained and updated at all stages.
- Produce standard reports as requested.
- Ensure that records are updated and filed appropriately.
- Undertake general administrative duties as required.
- Be aware of the business continuity plan for the part of the business you work in.
- Be prepared to undertake extended working hours to meet service desk business needs, rotational working patterns may be introduced to meet this requirement
- Be prepared to provide cover for Helpdesk coordinators during times of absence
Knowledge Skills & Experience
- To be professional in appearance and manner with excellent communication and interpersonal skill
- Excellent telephony skills
- Accurate keyboard skills
- Understanding of information management systems/databases
- Capable of working under pressure with minimum supervision
- Team player
- Customer awareness
- Excellent communicator
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.