£20k - 22k per year
020 3176 4790
about 1 month ago
Helpdesk Administrator (Temp – Perm)
Location: Stoke Newington
Hours: 8:30am 17:00pm, Monday - Friday with 1-hour lunch
My client is a housing maintenance contractor looking for an experienced helpdesk administrator to join their team in Stoke Newington on a Temp – Perm basis.
- Manage query mailbox and respond to all emails within time frames issued
- Answer telephone enquires
- Advise client on status of jobs.
- Rearrange appointments as required and update all parties
- Chase up sub-contractors for updates
- Providing a service to our client on face to face basis
- Ensure KPI’s and targets are meet
- Working within a team to achieve goals and targets
- Any other ad-hoc administrative duties, when required.
You must have excellent customer service skills and experience in social housing as a helpdesk administrator.
If interested in this position, please send over your CV to email@example.com.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.