£23k - 26k per year
0203 176 4790
15 days ago
Helpdesk Administrator role - Permanent
Based in the Health sector you will be the Admin support within the Facilities department.
Working 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday 08:00 – 17:00 and 09:00 – 18:00 (alternate weeks)
- To provide a professional FM Helpdesk service
- To receive calls and enter the details onto the CAFM system to enable the works to be completed
- To support the planned maintenance programme by generating jobs and updating the system when work is complete
- To provide administration support to the department
- Working hours are 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday 08:00 – 17:00 and 09:00 – 18:00 (alternate weeks)
- Must have experience of providing excellent customer service ideally in a helpdesk environment
- Knowledge of a CAFM system desirable – the client will use Maximo
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Able to work as part of a team and autonomously
- Must have good IT skills (able to use email, management systems, databases)
- Well organised and able to prioritise workload
In return, we offer an attractive salary and benefits package, including opportunities for training and development.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.