£29k - 32k per year
2 months ago
Location: Central London
Salary: £30k per annum
Hours: Mon - Fri - 8am - 5pm
General duties (but not limited to):
- Logging reactive tasks and ensuring that all PPM's and reactive’ s is allocated to meet the required SLA.
- Produce and issue quotations to clients.
- Dealing with invoicing and raising purchase order numbers for suppliers and sub-contractors.
- Running weekly CAFM reports on that are issued to clients.
- Logging tasks on Concept Helpdesk system and assigning the correct engineers.
- Answer to customer switchboard calls quickly and efficiently.
- Monitor CAFM system on site which include PPM and Reactive.
- Raising purchase orders and placing call outs to sub-contractors
- Processing task sheets
- Logging holiday, sickness, and timesheets for engineers
- Day-to-day administration duties
The ideal candidate will come from a Facilities Helpdesk background and MUST have experience on concept evolution.
If you are available immediate, or interested in the Helpdesk vacancy please email your CV to Lizzie.email@example.com
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.