£12 - 15 per hour
5 months ago
Helpdesk administrator Stevenage
Build recruitment are seeking dynamic administrator to join their busy helpdesk alongside the facilities helpdesk administration team.
You will provide administrative support to the facilities helpdesk, the facilities manager, regional facilities managers and the regional managers.
This role supports all the site and their occupants from a facilities helpdesk perspective. The facilities helpdesk team is responsible for the scheduled and reactive maintenance activities ensuring statutory compliance is maintained.
The helpdesk administrator will ensure customer service, quality, environmental and Health and Safety requirements are dealt with in the most effective manner. As a result, you must be able to interface and communicate in a professional manner with Customers, Suppliers, Contractors, and the management team.
- Organise and implement pre-planned maintenance schedules
- Deal with various reactive facilities calls/emails and assign them to the corresponding workers
- Manager and monitor the shared facilities inbox
- Raise and track purchase orders
- Monitoring and tracking invoices – ensuring they match with purchase orders / services supplied
- Collate and file maintenance reports and quotes
- Ensuring contracts are filled and updated annually or when the contract is up for renewal
- Challenging and ensuring work is completed to a high standard by contractors
- Liaise with contractors and site contacts to resolve facilities-based issues
- Maintaining relationships with sites and their occupants as well as the contractors who visit them
- Issuing and monitoring various permit to works, including working at height, hot works and general permits to work
- Monitoring and collating RAM’s, insurance documents and other contractual documents from various contractors
Must be able to drive as will be required to work in Thurrock one day a week
- Good knowledge of MS Office applications is essential
- Strong literacy and numeracy skills
- Experience working in an office environment
- Ability to follow clear processes
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and react quickly to urgent site issues
- Strong administrative experience
- Ability to work effectively in a team
- Strong time management skills
- Ability to act on initiative and work well under pressure
If you feel you have the relevant experience and are looking for a new exciting challenge. Please send your cv email@example.com
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.