£8 - 12 per hour
0203 176 4790
3 months ago
An excellent opportunity to work for a Maintenance service provider based in the City of London
You will be looking after their Maintenance Helpdesk on a temporary basis.
The duties will be:
- Dealing with day to day enquiries from the internal team and Clients
- Answering all incoming calls professionally
- Check for overnight call outs & respond accordingly
- Check emails, messages & action accordingly
- Producing various reports for your manager and the client
- Working closely with the Contract Administrators by ensuring the following responsibilities are carried out in a timely fashion
- Raising Work Orders for new jobs / contracts / quotes
- Raising Purchase Orders and placing call outs to sub-contractors
- Ensuring WIP (work in progress) is up to date
- Ensuring all client files are maintained accurately and kept up-to-date
- Processing task sheets daily
- Logging holiday, sickness for team engineers
- Day to day admin including photocopying, filing etc.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.