£20k - 25k per year
020 3176 4790
19 days ago
My client is looking to hire 2 permanent helpdesk administrators for their commercial site in Ruislip. Ideally you will be available to start ASAP. You must have previous helpdesk experience and strong administration skills.
Job Objective & Responsibilities:
To provide high quality, professional administrative support to the business. To work alongside the Operations and Business Support teams to maintain administrative systems, ensuring compliance with legislation and company procedures.
- Reporting any absences/lateness of engineers to the Contract Manager
- Pick up call outs and overnight issue’s and ensure completion of job and relay updates to customers and Contract Manager
- Manage call out rota’s and weekend works
- Raise new calls through the ABM portal in accordance with SLA’s
- Raise quotes from customers with accompanying purchase orders, ensuring the required labour is allocated
- Book engineers onto site by liaising with Customers
- Plan engineer’s jobs for the following days’ work, communicating this to relevant parties
- Assign subcontractors and provide confirmation of their attendance to site
- Ensure all job updates are relayed clearly back to the customer, through liaison with engineers
- Updates on web portals
- Review WIP and follow-ups on a weekly basis
- Prepare all monthly customer valuations and site / customer specific invoicing schedules
- Prepare reports of completed jobs as ‘ready to invoice’, and send in correct format to billing clerks
- Review PPMs, assign and book in with customers for site access (with relevant subcontractor liaison)
- Answer switchboard calls and respond to general queries in a timely manner
- Provide administrative cover during absences and break periods (incl external site-based admin)
- Review helpdesk in-box regularly throughout the day
- Prepare manual and automated reports, incorporating excel, pdf documents and tables/graphs for the Contract Manager
- Chase purchase orders daily and ensure prompt delivery of parts for works
- Return any unwanted parts back to suppliers for credit
- Ensure customer satisfaction is high and internal dashboards (ARC Etc) is utilised
- Provide a daily handover to OOHs Helpdesk, informing ‘out of hours’ of ongoing jobs that were not completed during dayshift
- Attend weekly meetings with the Contract Manager to review active jobs
- Attend monthly meetings with the Contract Manager and PPM controller to ensure all jobs are being completed efficiently.
- Monthly reporting on call out, overtime and sickness
- Adhoc duties – Supporting engineering supervisors and contract managers with various engineer & H&S Audits
Experience of working in an FM administration environment
Have a good understanding and experience of finance and WIP management
Worked in a fast-paced team with the ability to remain calm under pressure
Outstanding communication skills both internal and external
The ability to effectively prioritise your workload and build relationships with key stakeholders.
Excellent attention to detail
A proactive/can do attitude to work
The ability to work on own initiative and take full ownership of role
The ability to follow process
If you would like to apply for the role please get in touch ASAP and I look forward to speaking with you.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.