Southend on Sea
£23k - 24k per year
0203 176 4790
5 days ago
My client based in Southend are looking for a Helpdesk Administrator to to join their busy office. They are a Maintenance service provider and this is their London Head Office. This role is temp but there is an opportunity for a long term position.
The Helpdesk Administrator's role will require close liaison with the Contract Support and Maintenance Manager, Engineers and external contacts, in order to process all paperwork ensuring that all clients and client sites receive a professional and accurate service.
- Dealing with day to day enquiries from the internal team and multiple Clients
- Responsible for client facing Help Desk
- Producing various reports for the internal team and the client
- Working closely with the contract support by ensuring the following responsibilities are carried out in a timely fashion
- Raising Work Orders for new jobs / contracts / quotes
- Raising Purchase Orders and placing call outs to sub-contractors
- Ensuring all client files are maintained accurately and kept up-to-date
- Processing task sheets daily
- Logging holiday, sickness for team engineers
- Day to day admin including photocopying, filing etc.
- Cover holidays, sickness & lunch for other admin team staff
- Annual archiving of site files
- Positively respond to both our internal and external customers through effective communication and personal accessibility, while optimizing contract performance.
- Ensuring that all documentation is received from Sub-contractors with regards to Health & Safety and Company Legislation
- Check for overnight callouts & respond accordingly
- Ensuring WIP (work in progress) is up-to-date at all times
- Maintaining of the site sub-contractor records and Log Book System
- Produce statistical reports on a weekly and monthly basis
- Ownership of all tasks through to completion.
- Raising reactive jobs and allocating PPMS using Concept Evolution system
- Keep the database updated with the required documentation.
- Uploading sub-contractor service sheets on to the database system
- Answering telephone to internal customers
- Taking meeting minutes
- Booking internal meeting rooms
- Confident communication with the client, internal team and engineers including telephone, email, radio and face to face
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.