£10 - 13 per hour
020 3176 4790
about 1 month ago
My client is looking for a helpdesk support to start immediately, my client are attentive and innovative organisation, specialising in delivery of high-quality cleaning services to some of the most prestigious buildings in London. The Help Desk function within NJC is vital to the service delivery and efficiencies of our teams providing second to none support for our stakeholders. This position is an ongoing temporary basis.
The Help Desk Administrator will:
- Meet operational objectives, work to best practice and drive continuous improvement.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with operational Directors and key stakeholders.
- Responding and assisting with the management of the Help Desk Service, ensuring all communications with the Help Desk are logged, actioned updated and responded to within the service level agreement.
- Liaising with service partners to ensure tickets are actioned when appropriate.
- Ensuring that the Service Desk is always updated and relevant.
- Obtain Quotations when required and as directed.
- Maintaining and updating the client, contacts and properties information in FreshWorks.
- To provide general administrative assistance as assigned by the Help Desk Team Leader.
- To prepare weekly / monthly / quarterly reports, scheduled and ad-hoc.
Skills / experience required:
- Demonstrate previous experience in similar role or have proven strong administration skills
- Experience of using FreshWorks or similar system
- Excellent communication skills at all levels
- Prioritisation skills
- Team Player
- A flexible and adaptable approach
Interviews are being held next week and ideally the candidate will be available to start immediately.
If you are interested in this role please get in touch ASAP and I look forward to hearing from you.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.