£35k - 40k per year
8 months ago
Help Desk Manager £35 - £40 per annum
As the position of the Help Desk Manager you will working in a very large prestigious environment based by the Royal Victoria Docks. The ideal individual will need to have experience managing teams effectively and be a quick thinker. It is a strict requirement that you have a minimum of 5 years management experience and be confident using CAFM in order to ensure all sub contractors and engineers work force is up to date whilst liaising with the clients.
Qualifications and experience:
- Previous experience in a customer facing role
- Ability to motivate and effectively manage help desk teams
- Good Strategic thinking capabilities - be able to support the FM Team to develop long term strategies appropriate for the Operation of the properties
- Able to work well as part of a highly motivated team and fast paced environment
- Excellent Computer skills and CAFM experience
- Self driven and focused individual with the ability to work on own initiative
- Proactive/problem solver
- Excellent time management skills
- Effective engineer tasking/management key to this role
- Manage PPM and statutory planning in CAFM system to contract specifications including accurately worded and costed purchase orders.
- Manage sub contractor work and hand out according using CAFM.
- Conduct weekly/monthly labour planning meetings with Account Managers and Contract Managers.
- Schedule and manage all PPM and statutory testing works in collaboration with PPM and Technical Manager
- Dealing with clients on a daily basis informing them of any PPMS and subcontractor visits that may take place
- Dealing with any issues/ complaints brought to your attention by any clients in the building
- Ensure team are hitting KPI'
- Collect and record all sub contractor reports
- Ensure deadlines are reached, this could be making sure clients know about things taking place prior before they happen so they can amend shedchule if need be
- Job by job communication and tracking of engineering workforce and sub contractors to ensure CAFM systems are accurate and up to date.
- Carry out additional tasks as determined by line manager.Management of phone software system to ensure contractual & internal SLAs are met
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.