£9.00 - 10.41 per hour
0203 176 4790
5 months ago
A Healthcare organisation based in Sheffield need a temporary technician to install equipment into peoples homes. The role is an urgent requirement.
You will need a full clean driving licence.
The duties of the role are;
- Completion of, installation, servicing, and removals of concentrators, cylinders and LOX equipment with some problem solving in line with the Service Level Agreement with the NHS.
- Day to day management of work load within the region
- Offering a professional service to patients across the region
- Operate and maintain safe working practices in accordance with company and statutory requirements
- Completion of 4 hour emergency calls in accordance with Service Level Agreement where required
- Maintaining high standards of driving proficiency at all time in company vehicles
- Follow good housekeeping practices in the regional depots and company vehicles
- Maintain safe practices when loading and unloading vehicle with oxygen requirements for the work load required
- Completing piped in installations as required
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.