£22k per year
6 months ago
Health Care Technician
My client is an independent specialist provider of healthcare services to patients with long term conditions, delivering a high-quality, cost-effective solutions with care closer to home.
As part of a multi discipline team with an emphasis on quality patient care, the job holder will be expected to participate in all aspects of the Respiratory, ensuring a comprehensive level of service to all patients.
Salary: £22.5k a year
Job type: Permanent
Mobile role covering the swansea area
- Completion of, installation, servicing, and removals of respiratory equipment
- Day to day management of work load offering a professional service to patients
- Participate in an On Call rota
- Operate and maintain safe working practices
- Respond to Ad Hoc to deliver a service in addition to the daily route
- Maintaining high standards of driving proficiency
- Maintain safe practices when loading and unloading vehicle with equipment
- Follow good housekeeping practices in the regional depots and company vehicles
- Completion of necessary documentation
- Excellent customer service
- Empathy and an understanding nature
- Good time management
- Full UK Driving License (no more than 6 points)
- A clean criminal background
If you are interested in this role or would like more information please contact Jake at Build Recruitment
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.